Begin your career in the Construction industry and get a trade under your belt.
Level 2 Diploma in Carpentry and Joinery
This course will introduce students to the basics of woodwork and carpentry. Students will cover:
- Health and Safety in Construction
- Basic Tool Skills and Maintenance
- Setting Out Joists and Trusses
- Stud Partitioning
- Fixing Skirting and Architrave
- Door Hanging
- Fixing Locks
- Manufacturing of Basic Joinery Items
Throughout the course, you will learn a wide variety of skills and techniques in our well-equipped workshops. And you will have the opportunity to take part in national skills competitions and work on community projects.