Develop the training and skills needed to become a qualified electrician.
Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installation
You will learn the basic skills needed to progress in the electrical industry
in our purpose-built, professional plumbing workshop. Our course will equip you
with the core units needed when entering employment or progressing to a higher
level of study.
Topics you will cover include:
- Health and safety at work
- Communicating using technical information
- Wiring and testing electrical equipment and circuits
- Form and assemble electrical cable enclosures and support systems
- Maintaining electrical equipment
Throughout the course, you will learn a wide variety of skills and techniques
in our well-equipped workshops, and take part in national skills competitions
and community projects.