EKC Canterbury College’s Advice and Guidance team offer free and impartial support to help you explore your next steps.
Our Advice and Guidance team provide a range of free, fair and confidential services for students, staff and the public. They are here to help you make choices which are right for you:
Our services include:
- Tailored course advice and guidance
- Careers advice and planning
- Advanced Learner Loan advice
- ESOL support
- Individual progression support up to Level 1
- Range of workshops for Level 2, 3 and HE students
- University advice and UCAS application support
During term time we are open:
- Mon 8.45am–5pm
- Tue 8.45am–5pm
- Wed 8.45am–5pm
- Thu 8.45am–5pm
- Fri 8.45am–4.30pm
Please contact us for out of term opening hours.
The College holds the Matrix Quality Standard for information, advice and guidance and has also been awarded a Beacon Award for Student Support.
You can contact us:
- via email email@example.com
- by calling 01227 811188