Build your knowledge of bricklaying and begin your journey into the construction industry.
Level 2 Diploma in Bricklaying
This course will introduce students to the basics of bricklaying. Students will cover:
- Health and Safety in Construction
- The Construction Industry
- Efficiency in the Workplace
- Loading and Unloading Materials
- Preparing Materials for Mixing
- Calculating Materials
- Building Brick Walls
Throughout the course, you will learn a wide variety of skills and techniques in our well-equipped workshops. And you will have the opportunity to take part in national skills competitions and work on community projects.