Enhance your understanding of the artistic medium of Photography with this specialised Level 3 course. Learn creative and technical photography skills with our professional industry-standard equipment.
Level 3 Diploma in Photography
You will learn a range of analogue and digital photographic skills that utilise traditional and digital techniques and processes, through location and studio-based assignments.
Units on this course include:
- The Creative Process
- Developing a Creative Practice
- Responding to a Set Brief
- Researching a Specialist Industry Practice
- Specialist Technical Skills Development
- Specialist Creative Outcome
You will also complete contextual assignments, bringing theory together with your practical projects.