DISC, based in the Learning Resource Centre, offers help to students across the college. Students may be referred by their tutors or simply drop in to get help.
The Centre is open at the following times:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9am to 4pm
Tuesday 9 am to 6pm
1 to 1 and small group support is offered in:
- English including Functional Skills
- Maths including Functional Skills
- ICT including Functional Skills
- Assignment writing
- Research skills
- ICT skills
- Proof reading
- Organisation and personal planning
- Dictionary and thesaurus use
- Taking notes and study skills
Contact Andy, Patsy or Jackie or drop in to the LRC and book an appointment.