Canterbury College offers affordable training, meeting and conferencing facilities which are unmatched in the City centre.
Our modern, well-equipped campus is uniquely able to offer a main hall which can comfortably hold 300+ people and be sub-divided into three sections, should you need breakout or workshop space.
We also have several smaller, dedicated meeting rooms, which can accommodate smaller groups for more focused workshop or team training exercises.
Conference Hall / Room Hire
- Comfortably holds 300+ people.
- Can be sub-divided into three should you need breakout or workshop space.
- Several smaller, dedicated meeting rooms available for hire, which can accommodate 10 people for more focused workshop or team training exercises.
- Larger lecture theatres which can accommodate greater numbers of people.
Out of term time, it is possible to hire whole blocks of the College for major training events and we can also meet your related catering needs for your delegates at any time, whether this is a basic delegate packed lunch, buffet or a seated meal option.
Canterbury College in Kent is the ideal choice for professional seminars, private
functions and team building activities.
The College’s impressive Main Street is also ideal for exhibitions. We have held numerous such events for both internal and external clients including major art exhibitions, wedding fayres and computer gaming showcases.
Whilst parking is always a pressure in a City Centre, our site can offer some dedicated parking for your event at weekends and access to parking off the New Dover Road to the College is very easy to find.
- Substantial public car parking within walking distance
- Near to City's mainline railway stations - Canterbury East only a 10 minute walk
- Extensive disabled parking
- All buildings have disabled access
- Within 5-10 minutes walking distance of at least 4 major hotels
As we are a major business in our own right, we can even help you with hotel advice and bookings should you require it.
|Room||Capacity||Half Day||Full Day||Evening
|Main Hall||450 seated||£300||£500||£250|
|Classroom||Upto 30 seated||£70||£120||£50|
|Drama Theatre*||Upto 250||£200||£350||£200|
|Dance Studios*||Upto 25||£25 p/hr||£25 p/hr||£25 p/hr|
|TV Studios*||Upto 50||£100||£150||£75|
|Main Street*||600 standing||£300||£500||£250|
|* Only available evening and weekends and weekdays outside of term dates|
In addition to our large and flexible main hall and seminar rooms, the College can provide some very unique accommodation including...
- Theatre Hire - a purpose built theatre (seating approx 150-200 depending on layout), which can be adapted through use of modular seating and staging for your event.
- Dance Studio Hire - We have sprung floored dance studios and even a TV studio.
- Catering Options - Make your event a little bit special. Our catering options go from simple lunch menus to evening canapé receptions. Canterbury College can offer a vast range of delights or a unique culinary experience delivered by our professional hospitality and catering students all for far less than standard hotel costs.
How To Book
Please contact our events team on 01227 811347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Refreshment and lunch rates:|
|Tea (Fair Trade)
|Coffee (Fair Trade)
1 jug serves 5
per 1 litre
|£2.00||Donuts, pastries or muffins each||£0.80|
|From £1.20||Finger Buffets
|Working Sandwich Lunch
|From £4.20||Mini Desserts
|Knife & Fork Buffets