What do I get by belonging to the Students’ Union?
As a student at Canterbury College, you will be a member of one of the best Students' Unions in the country. The Canterbury College Students' Union represents your voice and is free to join. Once you enrol on a Canterbury College course you are automatically a member. Every course has a representative who feeds back what you want to people who run the College, and as a student you elect who the representatives are.
The Students' Union has been recognised and shortlisted in the NUS Awards as the best college students' union in the UK. We are the only students' union in the UK to have done this every year for the past eight years.
Benefits of belonging to the Students’ Union?
- An NUS Extra card which gives you discounts in shops and online
- Trips to concerts, festivals, the West End, abroad and more. Students' Union members get a say in what trips they want to see run
- Run College-wide campaigns on issues that matter to you such as sexual health or mental wellbeing.
- Join a wide selction of clubs and societies
- Run in elections to become a Students' Union executive officer
- Give your views and thoughts on the things that matter to you
How can I contact the Students’ Union?
The Students' Union runs its own website where you can keep up to date with the latest trips, campaigns and news. You can also contact them via:
- email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 01227 811202
- Facebook: Canterbury College Students Union
- Twitter: @cantcolsu