What is Active Links?
‘Active Links’ is a free recruitment service for both students and employers. Sourcing candidates from our student body and the wider community, we provide a comprehensive screening and matching service. Specialising in apprenticeship recruitment, we can help you to grow your next generation of talent. Our team is made up of experienced recruitment professionals, and we are proud of our strong links with Kent based businesses.
Whether you’re searching for work or an employer looking to fill a job vacancy, our team of recruitment professionals will be able to match the right person to the right job.
- If you’re a student searching for a full-time or part-time job, click here.
- If you’re an employer looking for the right candidate, click here.
Work experience is a great opportunity for both students and employers, and is now a key part of any college study programme. It gives young people an opportunity to get into the world of work, and allows businesses to scout for potential employees.
- If you are a student looking for a work experience placement related to your studies, click here.
- If you are an employer and are interested in offering work experience and helping develop new talent, click here.
Apprenticeships are on-the-job training programmes that allow students to get out of the classroom and kick start a career. There are also benefits to employers, who can use apprenticeship schemes to develop their workforce.
- If you are a student and want to learn more about becoming an Apprentice, click here.
- If you are an employer and want to find out more about taking on an Apprentices, click here.