Access to Higher Education courses are for adults 19+ intending to start a Higher Education course, but who need to develop their practical skills as well as their verbal and written communication skills to gain more confidence.
The Combined Studies programmes now feature Applied Science and Business Studies modules as well as English Literature, History, Sociology and Politics. Read more on the syllabus.
Why Canterbury College?
- Outstanding Student Achievements
- Flexible hours - time to study and work
- Teachers with vast industry experience
- Realistic Working Environment
- Industry specialist demonstrations
- Guest speakers from the industry
Access courses normally last one year (September to July), generally over three days per week.
Where are they now?
Access to Nursing Diploma student Sharon Hemsworth-Smith is studying Nursing at Canterbury Christ Church University