Questions to ask at Open Day
Get a feel of what college is like and find out what questions you should ask tutors and even existing students in our handy blog.
Attending an Open Day is where you should make the most out of the opportunity, to; tour the facilities, speak to tutors and ask any questions you may have. We’ve put together the top questions you should ask at Open Day to help you make the right decision about your future.
- What are the entry requirements for the course?
- What level will I be starting at?
- What modules does the course cover?
- What is the timetable like?
- What are the progression routes of the course?
- Are there any course materials that I need to get?
- How will I be assessed?
- Have the tutors worked in the industry before?
- What employability skills will I learn?
- Timescales: when should I apply? / When will the interviews be?
- What can I expect on my first few days?
Get a feel for the layout of the campus – download or print out a map here. Why not print this blog along with the map and bring it with you to Open Day so you have a reminder of the questions to ask.
If you’re still not sure we have admissions staff and also our careers guidance team on hand at Open Day to help you with any support, travel, financial or just about any other queries you may have! We look forward to welcoming you at our next Open Day.
Find out what to expect at Open Day on our blog.