Get a feel for what College is like and find out what questions you should ask tutors and even existing students in this handy post.
When attending an Open Day you should make the most out of the opportunity to tour facilities, speak to tutors and ask any questions you may have. We’ve put together the top questions you should ask at an Open Day to help you make the right decision about your future.
- What are the entry requirements for the course?
- What Level will I be starting at?
- What modules does the course cover?
- What is the timetable like?
- What are the progression routes following the course?
- Are there any course materials that I need to get?
- How will I be assessed?
- Have the tutors worked in the industry before?
- What employability skills will I learn?
- When should I apply and when will the interviews be?
To get a feel for the layout of the campus you can download or print out a map here. You could also print out this blog and bring it with you to an Open Day to remind you of the questions you could ask.
If you’re still not sure, we have our admissions and careers guidance team on hand at Open Day to help you with any support you may need, whether that is subsidised travel, financial aid or just about any other queries you may have! We look forward to welcoming you at our next Open Day.
Find out what to expect at an Open Day by reading this post.
Can't make the next Open Day? Don't worry, we hold Open Days throughout the year. You can keep up to date with our upcoming events on our events page.